Searching for Titles
An essential part of VoDCtrl is the search panel. In this panel, you can search and filter for movies.
The tab Store enables you to publish the titles with existing windows. In order to do this, please proceed as follows:
- Please select a platform in the search panel and click Apply.
→ Now every title, that has a window for the selected platform is listed on the right. Every title has a material traffic light, which shows the status of the material.
The meaning of each traffic light color can be defined by the customer and is implemented by CreateCtrl.
→ The windows of a title will also be listed.
- Please click the button .
- When you are pleased with the details and the material, publish the movie with the button Publish. The publishing process has to be defined by the customer and is implemented by CreateCtrl.
Editing a Window and Adding Prices
In order to edit a window, please proceed as follows:
- Select the following button:
→ The dialog Update window opens. Here you can change the channel, time, playout format, window type and price of the window.
- Close the dialog Update window with Update.
Deleting Multiple Windows
If you want to delete multiple windows at once, please proceed as follows:
- Search for the titles, for which you want to delete windows.
- Under Display settings, select Windows.
- Select the windows you want to delete.
- Press the button Delete selected windows.